New for 2021
Launched September 2021, our new Address Book, exclusively available direct from us. Also two new Christmas cards and five new blank greetings cards for 2021, with totally plastic-free packaging.
Where do the cards feature?
- Net Loft, Mullion Cove - Mullion is on the west coast of the Lizard peninsula, the village is set up from the cove, which is regularly blasted by Atlantic storms, in September
- Cornish Choughs - these were spotted at Land's End, in summer
- Perfect Day, Kynance - also on the Lizard's west coast, although right down near Lizard village itself at Cornwall's southern most tip, in mid summer
- Dune Path, Gwithian - part of Hayle's '3 miles of golden sands' on the north coast and forming part of St Ives Bay, in September
- Morning Sun, Wheal Coates - on the north coast near St Agnes and just above Chapel Porth beach, in mid summer
- Guided by a Star, St Buryan - in the far west, surrounded by iconic landmarks as the sign says
- Truro Cathedral - speaks for itself! Delighted to be featuring the Duchy's cathedral on one of our Christmas cards, which is at the heart of so many of the seasonal festivities in the county town.
To browse our full range of blank greetings cards from all around Cornwall, click here.
To browse our Christmas cards, click here.
1 of 1