New Cornish Cards for Spring 2021
Five new blank greetings cards for 2021, with totally plastic-free packaging. Featuring some of Cornwall's most popular locations, and we couldn't resist that cultural icon, the Cornish Chough!
Where do they feature?
- Net Loft, Mullion Cove - Mullion is on the west coast of the Lizard peninsula, the village is set up from the cove, which is regularly blasted by Atlantic storms, in September
- Cornish Choughs - these were spotted at Land's End, in summer
- Perfect Day, Kynance - also on the Lizard's west coast, although right down near Lizard village itself at Cornwall's southern most tip, in mid summer
- Dune Path, Gwithian - part of Hayle's '3 miles of golden sands' on the north coast and forming part of St Ives Bay, in September
- Morning Sun, Wheal Coates - on the north coast near St Agnes and just above Chapel Porth beach, in mid summer
To browse our full range of blank greetings cards from around the county, click here.
To browse our Christmas cards, click here.
1 of 1